An early start in education is critical for children. With the success of our Child Study and Early Childhood Education programs, Goodwin College in conjunction with LEARN has a magnet school for young children — a caring, supportive environment in which your child will flourish!
What is the Reggio Emilia model?
- Children have control over the direction of their learning.
- Children have endless ways and opportunities to express themselves.
- Children learn through touching, moving, listening, seeing, and hearing.
- Children have strong relationships with other children and adults.
- Families are always welcome and are at the center of all learning.