Parent Book Club
Next meeting: Thursday March 2, 2017! 6:00-7:30
Please join parents and staff 3 times a year to discuss 3 different books. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know other families from Riverside Magnet School at Goodwin College (Formerly Goodwin College Early Childhood Magnet School) as well as engage in dialogue around topics related to early childhood.
- Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv
- A Child’s Work: The Importance of Fantasy Play by Vivian Gussin Paley
- The Homework Myth by Alfie Kohn
- More Working in the Reggio Way by Julianne P. Wurm EdD
- Mind in the Making by Ella Galinsky
- How Children Succeed by Paul Tough
- The Hurried Child by David Elkins (current book)
- Mindset by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D
If you are interested please contact Casey Decoteau at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handouts/Presentations from Previous Workshops:
Note: These documents are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.